Actigraphy LPI is an application that allows phisicians and psychologists to analyze and manage actigraphy data. This operating-system independent tool provides to the user:
- A link with the database to manage and store actigraphy data.
- An algorithm system to analyze and extract data. This system consists of:
- Activity/Rest Epochs identification.
- Channel selection (among those available in data).
- Statistical analysis.
- Automatic sleep analysis.
- Cronobiological analysis (Cosinor).
- Symbolic dynamics.
- Central Tendency Measure (CTM).
- A previously-trained classifier to diagnose the attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) during childhood.
- A tool to generate a file which contains the results of the diferent analysis avaible in the application.
For further information please download the User's Guide from here
If you have queries or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.